Currently out of stock - back late December 2012- HOWEVER AS AN ALTERNATIVE WE NOW HAVE A GIFT CARD OPTION!
The Sawako Furuno Ran helmet is inspired by orchids and butterflies. It is so popular that it sold out completely earlier this year but finally back in stock!
The base colour is versatile brown and the ‘Ran’ pattern is with elegant shades of white and yellow. The pattern of beautiful embroidery of flowers and playful butterflies will cheer up the way you are cycling! This soft and elegant helmet goes with various hair colours and complexions, as well as most of your fashion choice.
........'BEST FEMALE HELMET' (Evening Standard)
.......'WE'LL BE CYCLING TO WORK IN ONE OF THESE' (The Sunday Times Style magazine)
If you are a stylish elegant fashionable cyclist, and fed up with sporty masculine cycling helmet, here is the answer!
Sawako Furuno cycling helmets combine style and functionality beautifully.
As a regular and ecoconscious London cyclist, the Japanese-born designer was keen to design products that would stand out from the typical unattractive cycling accessories and apparel. She created her own collection that is all about being feminine, stylish and having fun on your bike!
She launched the brand with a range of beautiful cycling helmets inspired by a traditional Japanese aesthetic, and will be introducing further accessories and clothing in the near future.
• Size: All helmets come in one standard M size with a lovely size adjuster integrated (typically fits a head with a 52- 58cm circumference)
• ABS Injection shell
• EPS Shock absorbing liner
• Classic 11 air vent holes to keep your head cool when cycling
• Quick release buckles
• Matt finish
• CPSC & CE EN 1078 Multi Sport Standard Safety
• Peak packed separately and must be attached with three crosshead screws (which are included)